Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

All I Do is D-town Boogie

I'm placing an amber alert on our fellow blogger, Dougie Fresh. This post is specifically dedicated to you, in my desperate attempts to get your attention.

You're actually really motherfucking hard to find Doug. No joke.


Tehe. Actually, every time I look at this picture, I'm more like "teheheheheh." I really wanted to have a reason to post this picture so I found this post appropriate. Anyways, Melissa and I know you're busy, especially with planning a major special event for the anniversary of Vincent Chin this spring at your college. Or that may just be a front and you're really just avoiding us by crashing parties and drinking your life away. What say you?

-Diane

1 comment:

  1. I'm here. Alive and well out in the backcountry of Texas playing one-man guitar shows to my audience of cows (true story). I am in the process of researching a flip cam and am looking at this one:

    http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/products/q3hd/

    once I have this little baby, then i'll have to figure out something worthwhile to record...or just use it to try to get pretty girls to do interviews with me for no reason. Lets shoot for that.

    doug

    ReplyDelete

Have thoughts? Share them. We insist.